Thursday, April 16, 2009

Democracy in Action

What a great day!

Today, I felt like I came out of hiding to meet hundreds more like me at the Laguna Beach Tea Party in California. While it really just consisted of waving at cars, so many of which honked back (a surprise in ultra liberal Laguna,) it allowed me to feel like the people on my side of the issue really are not going to take this administration's fiscal policy lying down.

We will fight back vocally, on the street. Something foreign to the modern conservative movement. More importantly, there wasn't a single fight, broken window or arrest made. This means, it will never make the news. Today's events were the perfect example of media bias in our news and I hope it makes people look at the cause in a different light.

-Jeremy

No comments: